LLA 401 Policy Fair is designed to help participants pitch their policy proposition in just one minute, to a crowd of experts and professionals. The crowd suggests insights, feedback, and experience to help participants overcome the challenges. A group of trained facilitators makes sure that each group aggregates the dispersed information, into a structured body of knowledge.
By the end of LLA 401, participants will be able to:
- Advocate for their policy proposition.
- Discuss the topic with experts, in an informal manner.
- Expand their own professional network.
- Crowdsource the content of their paper, by having others contribute with ideas and solutions.
- Each group has a booth.
- Participants from each group will be at the booth.
- One representative of each group takes the stage, presents their policy proposition, and encourages attendees to visit their group’s booth – all in just one minute.
- Around 50 attendees will then visit the stands and share their ideas with the staff of political parties, write their comments, and move on to the next stand.
- Duration: Two hours.
2019 and 2020 Edition