Who are we ?
LIMS is a platform for research, collaboration, and innovation in public policy. We provide policy leaders with market studies, reform propositions, and technical support to help them serve their constituencies. Member of the Atlas Network, we pool resources from partners in 98 countries around the globe and bring international insights to local knowledge.
To unleash economic growth and promote prosperity for all.
Deliver market-oriented policy reforms through working with policy makers and the media.
The reports below present a selection of highlights of LIMS activities
Click here to download 2019 activity report
Click here to download 2018 activity report
Click here to download 2017 activity report
What we do ?
We help governments and public-sector organizations design and implement market solutions.
- We develop high-quality market propositions, matching government priorities with the pressing needs of people.
- We work with government officials, members of parliament, and staff of political parties on the delivery of reforms.
- We equip future leaders with the needed skills, to focus on prosperity and suggest policies.
- We address economic challenges from a market perspective.
- We deliver objective recommendations based on scientific research, and on the successes and failures of reforms in countries with similar institutional framework.
- We are devoted to our mission and we use our means efficiently to produce value.
- We offer rigorous, reliable, and accessible information and analysis to decision makers.
- We are committed to integrity and honesty, and we build lasting, trusting relationships with policy leaders.
- We work with diverse partners regardless their religion, sect, political affiliation, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, etc.
- We design and deliver innovative, cost efficient, and practical policy propositions.
- We stand out by offering high-quality programs for current and future decision makers.
- We serve our partners and help them respond to current challenges, in a manner that would benefit the public.
- We offer an environment, where each individual has the ability to draw on a network of knowledge and expertise across 98 countries.
- We engage a wide network of international experts to deliver high-end outcomes.
- We invest in the continuous development of our people, to maintain the highest standard and results.