LLA 201 Connect to Prosperity is designed for high-achieving staff and activists of political parties, who are seeking a unique structured and advanced knowledge, with a strong emphasis on practical solutions for economic challenges.
By the end of LLA201, participants will acquire a deep understanding of:
- How the market economy operates
- Central Planning and Price Setting
- Free Labor Market
- Labor Market Policies
- Free Trade
- Protectionist Trade Policies
- Tax Policy
- The Solution for the Debt Problem
- Freedom, Justice, and Equality
- The program uses the Soukhor platform, the first Arabic online platform, gathering more than 60 short free market videos produced by top international policy experts on the topic.
- Participants connect to www.soukhor.com and sign up, the process will take them less than 2 minutes.
- Participants can watch the videos on soukhor and take short quizzes in Arabic.
- The platform includes nine categories, each category has 30-40 minutes of videos
- Passing all the quizzes in a category, allows the participant to obtain 3 credits.
- After completing 18 credits (six categories out of nine), participants will receive a certificate from LIMS by email.
- The participants who complete LLA201 first will qualify for LLA301.
LIMS created a dedicated platform called Soukhor (soukhor means free market in Arabic).