LLA 201 Connect to Prosperity is a webinar designed for high-achieving activists, who are seeking a unique structured and advanced knowledge, with a strong emphasis on practical solutions for economic challenges.
By the end of LLA201, participants will acquire a deep understanding of:
- Fiscal Deficit and Public Debt
- The Lebanese Economy
- Central Planning
- The Importance of Global Trade
- Solutions for Unemployment
- Private Initiative
- Free to Choose with Milton Friedman
- The webinar uses the Econ Arabic platform, gathering around 65 videos in Arabic, or translated to Arabic, produced by top policy experts.
- Participants connect to www.econarabic.com and sign up, the process will take them less than 2 minutes.
- The platform includes seven categories.
- Each video earned participants either 1, 2 or 3 credits, depending on the length.
- After gathering more than 70 credits (out of a total of 105), participants complete LLA201.
- The participants who complete LLA201 first will qualify for LLA301.