LLA 201 Economic Foundations for a Free and Prosperous Lebanon
LLA 201 Economic Foundations for a Free and Prosperous Lebanon is a two-day workshop hosting 10-15 staff members and activists of a political party. Several workshops are held simultaneously and members of different parties can interact over the breaks.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the moral foundations of economics
- Assess the limits of the state’s intervention policies
- Explain the economic pillars of prosperity
- Analyze the importance of financial stability and elaborate on economic recession
- Number of participants per module: 10-15
- Audience: Staff and activists of Lebanese political parties, both seniors and juniors
- Training duration: 2 days
- Number of sessions: 4 sessions, 3 hours each
- Number of trainers: 4
- Language: Arabic
- Location: A hotel’s conference room
- Delivery methods: Games, debates, focus groups, and presentations.
- Reading material, online videos, and audios will be sent to participants two weeks before the date of the workshop.
Follow the links below for the LLA 201 albums on our Facebook page
Follow the links below for the LLA 201 albums on our Facebook page: