LIMS Leaders’ Academy – LLA Program
LIMS Leaders’ Academy provides a capacity building program for young activists of political parties, enabling them to integrate these sound principles of economics, when assessing a situation or taking a position on a policy issue. At the end of the program, staff and activists of political parties will able to:
- Acquire a framework to accurately identify and interpret the economic challenges.
- Come up with well thought out solutions to any economic problem they wish to address.
- Draft market-oriented policy proposition.
- Present the proposition in front of an audience and defend it.
In order to complete the LLA, participants should take the following four levels, in order to gather the required 24 credits.
- LLA 101 Economic Foundations of Prosperity (Workshop) – 6 credits
- LLA 201 Connect to Prosperity (Webinar) – 6 credits
- LLA 301 Shaping Public Policy (Workshop) – 6 credits
- LLA 401 Policy Fair (Event) – 6 credits
LLA 101 Economic Foundations of Prosperity
LLA 101 Economic Foundations of Prosperity is a two-day workshop hosting 10-15 staff members and activists of a political party. Several workshops are held simultaneously and members of different parties can interact over the breaks.Show More
LLA 201 Connect to Prosperity
LLA201 Connect to Prosperity is designed for high-achieving staff and activists of political parties, who are seeking a unique structured and advanced knowledge, with a strong emphasis on practical solutions for economic challenges.Show More
LLA 301 Shaping Public Policy
LLA 301 Shaping Public Policy is a two-day workshop followed by a two-months tutoring process. The workshop allows participants to draft a market-oriented policy paper that would serve their political party. Each party might have its own priority and LIMS is very flexible on the topic. After the workshop, a tutor will be assigned to each staff or activist to walk them through the process of drafting the paper.Show More
LLA 401 Policy Fair
The Policy Fair is designed to help participants pitch their policy proposition in just one minute, to a crowd of experts and professionals. The crowd suggests insights, feedback, and experience to help participants overcome the challenges. A group of trained facilitators makes sure that each political party aggregates the dispersed information, into a structured body of knowledge.Show More